Three Easy Steps After a Car Accident
- Step one is if you are injured due to an injury accident, go to the Emergency Room. Get checked out.
- Step two is bring an advocate, someone who is not hurt and can make sure busy doctors and nurses listen to all of your hurts and harms.
- Step three is you have the right to know all the options available to you and the risks and benefits for each procedure. Ask questions. Remember your job is to get well and your lawyer’s job is to get compensation for your injuries.
If your job as the injured person is to get well and do all the treatments your doctor requires, it’s your lawyer’s job to get compensation for your bills and your future needs. It’s crucial for you to find an attorney who is experienced so you get the maximum allowed by law.
Three Most Dangerous Nights for Drunk Driving Injuries
- 4th of July (hot day and cold beer)
- St. Patrick’s Day (Spring Break for adults)
- New Year’s Eve (amateur night)
Based on Tony Rizzo interviews with Kansas City Missouri Police Officers.